Bay of Islands Gateway Motel and Apartments
Thankyou healthcare NZ
We want to say a huge thank you to all the essential health workers out
there for keeping us and our community safe.
The Bay of Islands Gateway Motel and Apartments in Paihia, – save 15% when
you stay 1 night or more.
This architecturally designed boutique accommodation is nestled between
Paihia and Waitangi on Te Tii Bay. The 4-star plus complex is perfect for
overnight, short term or holiday accommodation. An ideal for small groups,
the corporate travellers, team building and wedding parties.
The self-contained apartments are air-conditioned with kitchenette facilities
and seating/lounge area. Rooms are well-appointed with a flatscreen TV,
Super King or King size beds and a private bathroom with hairdryer, heated
towel rail and free toiletries. Free WiFi, Sky TV and ironing facilities are also
The native bush directly behind the motel is home to a vast number of New
Zealand wildlife, including Kiwi and Tui. If you are lucky you may hear Kiwi
calling at night and Tui singing during the day.
Meander along the waterfront to central Paihia with its cafes, restaurants
and bars, boutique shops and main wharf. Or head to the Waitangi Treaty
Grounds and discover New Zealand’s history and the story of two peoples
coming together as one under the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
This award-winning national attraction is not to be missed.
Located 100 metres from Countdown supermarket, Caltex service station
and the lovely Te Tii Bay. Waitangi Treaty Ground is a pleasant 15-minute
walk away. For the avid golfer check out the stunning Waitangi Golf Course,
where “the sea meets the tee”, an easy a 5-minute drive away. The nearest
airport is Kerikeri Airport, 21 km from the property, car hire, taxi or
SuperShuttle transport are all available at the airport.
– Deluxe King Studios
– One and two bedroom apartments
– Executive/Honeymoon styled suite (minimum stay 2 nights)
· Website bookings – Please enter the promo code THANKS 1for studio or 1 bedroom units (minimum 1 night stay) and THANKS 2 for two bedroom unit or Executive suite (minimum 2 night stay) at time of booking.
· Valid for stays up to 30 November 2020*:
· Direct bookings only: offer available for week and weekend stays
· School and Public Holidays may require minimum night stays
· Cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
· Subject to availability
· *please note that *dates may change pending New Zealand’s COVID-
19 alert level status.
Please make a note in the Special Requests field to tell us about your
Essential Service when finalising your booking and present your ID on
Contact us should you require assistance when booking.
Stay safe, stay well and we’ll see you soon at the Gateway to Paradise